My Photo
Name:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States

Monday, November 08, 2004

Whew! Back.

Hi there--with smily face--good to see you.

Yes I've been gone for a while but I had a good reason: my girlfriend started reading my blog. In fact, I'd say she was the only one, but that would prove that you do not exist, which is impossible, since you are reading this.

That is a good reason: and here's why. If she reads whatever I write, prepared to criticize, then it's as if I'm writing these entries to her. But then I also have to write them to a general audience. Writing to both of these readers at once is impossible without either a lack of shame on my part or a lack of content on the blog's part.

Frankly, I'm quite frank in here. I'm that way that 13 year olds get when they think all non-sexually perverted thoughts and present them to slightly older compassionates in order to confuse them and ellicit pity.

In a sense, this blog has a better existence without followers, but that lack of followers eliminates its existence.

Still, it's free, so why not do it, Owen?

Why not,
owen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home