My Photo
Name:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A beard of bees

As many of you know, I'm now officially single. I wore a beard of bees
for that woman but it still didn't help. (The pun here is on how she
insisted that I keep my beard, back in the day).

So I'm starting fresh. It's both good and bad. I mean, was it the high
life up in Montreal? Well, it was very decent, but that's because a) I
had practiced it for 4 years and b) I had a luxury apartment which I
really couldn't afford these days. I feel the main problem right now
is that I have no one to show the results of my projects. And these
projects are:
> The Ph.D.
> Learning to speak Italian (before I learn Spanish)
> Composing music on my computer
> Reading the Power Broker
> Improving my acting/reciting skills
> Writing the poetry itself!
> Excercising

Some more avocational activities include:
> Drinking
> Watching TV (on my computer)
> Finishing San Andreas

And by the way: no one gave me a book to read based on a previous
blog. I meant it-- I want a book of philosophy that aptly deals with
the situation before me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Joe P said...

The blog itself is a way to show people the results of many of your projects. In fact, all things considered, the only difficult project to share is the Italian.

By the way, you seriously should turn on word verificaiton to keep these ad-ssholes from spamming your site.

6:41 PM  
Blogger sooray said...

see my response to your comment on my blog, thanks for it. live a few more years b4 u can weigh in.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home