My Photo
Name:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ten things I hate about...

I'll imitate my brother's list of ten things I just don't give a fuck about. He extended the invitation, as usual, to his inner circle, rather than to the world as a whole, which would include me.

10) Sewing
9) Hiking
8) Ancient Greek
7) The Blues
6) Fast Italian cars
5) K-rock
4) Russia
3) Global Warming
2) Che Guevara
1) Fantasy novels

Hm. I didn't put much thought into the order. Take them as equal. I will, however, to further expose my own personality, put up things that I am interested in which are antonyms to these just mentioned.

10) Fashion
9) Walking
8) Latin
7) Jazz
6) Maximas
5) NPR
4) America
3) Gas Prices
2) Robert Moses
1) Good literature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home