My Photo
Name:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fun on craigslist

I'm just a sucker for those "missed encounter" posts. Especially in New York, because I frequently know the place they're talking about. Here's one that's short and sweet.


Oh, Mr. Handsome I just can't take it anymore! You're still the most handsome man I've ever seen. I'm getting closer to saying hello. I just wish you'd give the ipod a rest so I have the chance to do it.

See you when I get on at Bayside at 8am.

P.S. -- nice haircut. I love your brown hair and brown eyes.

this is in or around Port Washington Line


How modern is this, really? I can just imagine how cute this girl is. Her desperation, at age 29, for a man in her situation. Her repeated attempts. Her attention to details. Maybe she's emotional; maybe she's professional. Maybe she's quite reserved with her feelings usually, but while writing on craigslist, like me writing this blog, lets all her emotions out because she knows no one will ever read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home