My Photo
Name:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Good morning

Hello my darling! You looked so beautiful when you were sleeping.
Shall I cook us up some eggs? It's wonderful to be awakened by a
burning red reflection of sunlight off the snow. Isn't it just lovely
being suspended fifty stories above this lovely park?

Why are you so sad? Still remembering the movie last night? I know, it
was heart-wrenching. They took that poor girl with her sad voice and
dragged her through the worst atrocities. It was such a tragedy.

Sometimes I think our lives are just as sad. We watch these tragedies
to escape the seriousness of our own plight. All to escape the gravity
(from fifty stories up) of this miserable life. But it's sunrise, why
won't you lie here with me and contemplate going downstairs together?

No no don't cry, you are beautiful. Everything is alright, you'll see.
I'll protect you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home